Pesticides in soil
- Residues of the TCP and chlorantraniliprole were most frequently detected in soil samples.
- Residues of chlorpyrifos and p,p’-DDT had the highest concentrations in soil.
- Measured concentration of pesticides in soil showed negligible health risks.
- In contrast to the soil samples from conventional fields, the soil samples from IPM fields had lower concentration of pesticides.
- Isomeric ratio of DDTs suggested ongoing use of DDT.
Full article: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126594